User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Messed up my phone topic

[Q] Messed up my phone topic






Hello!

I have messed up my Note 3 a lot. When booting it up, it gives me error "Unfortunately, com.sec.android.sviewcover has stopped." This comes up instantly again after pressing the "OK" button (I have 0.5 seconds to do something between these errors). After entering the PIN code and unlocking the lock screen I get the error "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped (and just shows a black background)." I can still access the settings by pulling down the Action Bar.

I'll start with some background facts:
- Rooted my phone about 3 months ago. It has worked great this far.
- Today I managed to enter a too high value in the "Textdroider DPI" app, and after restarting the problems began.

Now I've factory reset the phone as that was the only thing I could do but that didn't change anything.

I'm so screwed. Can anyone help me?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire