User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] How to put phone in vibrate or sound mode while listening to music? topic

[Q] How to put phone in vibrate or sound mode while listening to music? topic






I was listening to music at the gym this morning, and I wanted to switch my phone from Priority Mode to All. (I use Priority Mode as Silent Mode because I just turn off everything and it only allows Alarm to come through, and I always keep my phone on vibrate so All Mode is my Vibrate Mode.) However, I couldn't figure out how. I ended up having to stop the music, wait a few seconds, press the volume button, switch it, then play music again. Seems a bit tedious to do, so was curious if anyone knows another way? Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire