User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Just picked my Kindle back up and having adb problem with Otterx topic

[Q] Just picked my Kindle back up and having adb problem with Otterx topic






Hello everyone,

I just found my gen 1 kindle fire in a box and was looking at all the roms out today. I got the newest otterx and twrp installed without a problem. I am still in the amazon partition and have been trying to get adb to work before I change to the otter partition. I have windows 8.1 and got the kindle fire drivers v1.3.1000.0 installed. I see the device in adb but it tells me unauthorized and I cant seem to get it to not say that. I tried kicking it into fast boot but that gives me a unknown device(bad address) in the device manager and it wont let me give it a driver. I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks all
Brent






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire