User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Magnetic Charger Concerns topic

[Q] Magnetic Charger Concerns topic






I've ordered the Z2 and it should be coming to my door any day now. When I realized that a magnetic charger might be a good idea to prevent wear of the microUSB port I started to look at the options available. Unfortunately the charging dock sold by Sony is too expensive in my opinion and I would like to find an off-brand alternative. I've looked through the posts on this forum and have come to understand that putting the charger in the wrong direction could be a big mistake. I'm still willing to buy just a cable but would prefer a dock to help prevent this.
My questions is does anyone have a suggestion for a dock(preferable) / cable?
I found this cable on amazon:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00K...pf_rd_i=915398

PS: A lot of docks on amazon have some bad reviews and I'm wary of buying them






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire