User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] can't root topic

[Q] can't root topic






I'm having quite a bit of problem rooting my girls Verizon lg g2. I have done a bit of reading and came to the conclusion that I'm running everything I need to be running software wise for the process to work. Everything works until autorec or the root tool tried to boot into stock android recovery. All I get is a red exclamation, and the no matter what buttons I press I can't get any menus to come up to select the update.zip

Any help?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1421296079025.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	54.7 KB<br/>ID:	3115885
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire