User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] LG Optimus stuck in boot loop! topic

[Q] LG Optimus stuck in boot loop! topic






First off, I'd like to start by saying that my phone is NOT ROOTED, and I did nothing to cause this (that I'm aware of).

I was in the middle of using my phone (browsing Facebook) when it restarted on me, so I turned it back on, and after I sat it down, it shut down. So naturally, I plugged it into the charger, thinking it was just low battery, and after some time, I couldn't power it back on without getting stuck on the LG screen. Most of the time, it doesn't even recognize that the charger is even plugged in, but when the battery screen appears, it jumps from 100% to 45%, to 0%, etc.

I've tried different chargers and outlets, I'm not sure if it's an internal problem or the battery, but I don't really want to invest in a new battery until I'm sure that's the problem.

The furthest I've got with this is past the LG logo and to my lock screen, which immediately shuts the phone down when I try to unlock it. I've tried doing a factory reset, which doesn't do anything either.

Please, tell me there's some way I can fix this myself! This phone is less than a year old and was a present from my husband, who will kill me if he finds out about this...

I've made a video of my problem, please excuse the background noise, but if you listen closely, you can hear a strange squeaky sound a couple of times after the screen goes blank. I'm unsure what that's about, but it's just started doing that.

Please help!

youtu.be/_ovRtO7g1Hs






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire