User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] AOSP Builds keep freezing topic

[Q] AOSP Builds keep freezing topic






Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the process of building AOSP to just flash a basic image onto a Nexus 7.

I've done the "repo sync" to get all the relative files, and have initialized the build environment exactly as the tutorials on the Android development site asks, including downloading proprietary drivers, however whenever i'm trying to do my first "make", it either gives me an error saying a random make file received a kill signal, or my machine just freezes.

As of writing this a build has been going for 7 hours (Is this normal?) and the machine just freezes up.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, i'm unsure of how to try and fix what's happening

Jay






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire