User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Phone detected as partitions only ? topic

[Q] Phone detected as partitions only ? topic






Hi, I flashed my Nokia X with wrong zip from recovery. I think the phone is dead, when I connect the device to my linux pc, it's detected as partitions, there are many files in there of recovery, system,... and even my internal storage is detected (on windows nothing is detected). So when I plug the device in to my USB, the phone juste vibrates then nothing appear. Same thing when I remove battery then click power button. I hope anyone here can help me! Thank you for your support I really need my device back!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire