User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Nexus 7 APX drivers not working topic

Nexus 7 APX drivers not working topic






I have a bricked Nexus 7 which won't even enter fastboot or bootloader modes. Thankfully, my notebook which has 7 Pro x64 installed sees it but the APX drivers I found won't work. Win doesn't see them as compatible. For some reason, on auto-install, Win saw the Nexus 7 as a Transformer Prime.

ADB keeps telling me the device is not found. It's logical since the drivers aren't "compatible". I've tried these drivers, drivers from Google and original Asus drivers. Nothing is compatible. There are a few choices in the "Have Disk..." window but the same issue.

I have to revive this tablet somehow. It was a gift from another country and no warranty is applicable in this case.

Can someone please help?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire