User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: What do you suggest topic

What do you suggest topic






HI everyone,

I received a new LG G3 today. It was a great price with all the new phones out and I now have stock QI. SWEET! I'm coming from a VZN note 2 w horrible touchwiz/ some ROMS tried. Ultimately I dont want to flash roms unless LG sucks, I'd prefer to unlock and root to allow for special applications, I'll get to why at the bottom. I'm seeking your opinion and thoughts in regards to:

1.) Should I unlock/root in 4.2.2 prior to the OTA update and stay with 4.2.2? I was not too happy with Kit Kat and it seems that as you get closer to lollipop I had less customization and was annoyed more often with the loss of features within apps and bland styles.; do you agree? I have only seen lollipop from google researching and it looks similar to Kit Kat, just so, so.... Currently in 4.2.2 I can use Google wallet, my chromecast with any movie and music, etc; I don't think I would be gaining any feature except full screen casting, but I have a computer and Chromecast dedicated to my TV. The new notification styles don't impress me either. I had other notification options with CM11 (lock screen/etc) and was not that thrilled with it to upgrade. Normal pictures are fine with me and I'm not trying to win any film contests. No reason to beam stuff, and I like the full month view with digicalendar widget on one home screen (hated google's new calendar views).... Do you regret upgrading? I'm hoping and praying LG has a solid ROM that doesn't drive me crazing crashing with glitches.

lastly any suggestions - Do I need to root now or do anything else to prevent being locked out after the upgrade if I do do it, as is the case of Samsung? I was so glad I locked out OTA updates that screwed a bunch of people out of unlocking their bootloaders for long periods of time.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE AND TIME EVERYONE! I really do appreciate it and I'm excited to start learning about the G3 and having a lot of fun.

My thoughts/background on staying stock w root and unlocked at this point vs Flashing ROMS if you were wondering:
Pardon the poor grammar/ ranting- Basically I need a solid daily driver and after being a little disappointed with CM11 and KitKat in general due to it's bland looks, camera, messaging, etc (e.g. You have to have a face for every contact including yourself to differentiate well between the text messages back and forth, or have handscent with a more "bubble like experience", but is a biat@h to attach certain things. All in all I tried out gummy rom, CM11 and liquid smooth and was not too thrilled with the glitches or missing stuff that they had for the stable releases I ended up trying for a daily driver. It was fun flashing and testing stuff out though. I switched to a custom ROM mainly bc my note 2 would not allow for easy access to contacts while messaging in landscape (If you typed out a contact's entire name it would only show numbers in the auto select region just above the keyboard and so you would have to scroll down to select a contact in a thin box, this is not okay when your wife is trying to text on your appradio 3 while you are driving. Touch wiz sucked for stability (atleast CM11 never crashed on me!) and touchwiz had so many other glitches and issues that annoyed me; I had to root and add another app just to get a notification bar wifi toggle, WTF! VZN. In ROMS there were mIssing shortcuts in apps to attach things like contacts and do certain daily driver stuff that annoyed me about each ROM, but CM11 was the best for me out of the 4 total I experienced. Custom ROMS did a bad job at working with ARU unchained for my appradio3, but I didn't sped a lot of time on each ROM getting it to work (CM11 was the easiest).






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire