User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Nexus 6 Quality Issues (2 out of 2 phones) topic

Nexus 6 Quality Issues (2 out of 2 phones) topic






So, I bought a Nexus 6 for my wife and at first it was great. But a few weeks later, she was complaining about the camera. I check it out and there is definitely something wrong. It seems that sometimes when the camera focuses, the optical image stabilizer would jump around. It moves so much, that it seems to hit it's limits and you hear it "click". Makes recording videos useless. Worse than having no stabilizer at all.

We're beyond the 14-day return period for Sprint, so I do an advanced exchange RMA with Motorola. Two days later, the replacement phone arrives. It looks like a brand-new sealed box. But when I take the phone out, I see the back cover is separating from the phone. How does the phone like this even get put into a box? Unless the back cover separated after it was placed inside? I didn't even bother to try to turn it on and contacted Motorola via online chat. We'll see what the next steps are, but so far, I'm not impressed with the quality control. Customer service response is pretty good so far.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire