User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Help! I think something is wrong topic

Help! I think something is wrong topic






Ok guys ..hi there. I am running PAC ROM 4.4.4..ok guys am having an issue ..i originally got this phone (i9500) with 4.4.2 kitkat touchwiz i rooted it and installed twrp 2.6.0.0 and all was well..Then i decided to install the ozcan rom 6.3 ...after flashing the rom...the first boot was stuck on Samsung logo ( and yes i advance wipe my phone several times using the mke2fs format) and this rom is for my model! So i was disappointed... Then i wiped again and tried to restore my backup which also led to a bootloop..soo i had no choice but to flash a next ROM... The rom that worked was 4.2.2 wanam lite (jellybean) ..i got tired of it and went to pac ROM now.i wanted to try the ozcan rom again.. It didn't work! I tried arrow rom..it didn't work ..and these worked for other i9500 users..so am wondering is my recovery outdated and not doing it correctly ? So the main question is WHY CANT I INSTALL A TOUCHWIZ KITKAT ROM??

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire