User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Sony Z2 IMEI is other phone's topic

[Q] Sony Z2 IMEI is other phone's topic






Hi, I bought locked IMEI Z2 off ebay without knowing it. short story, I got my money back but there one thing that surprise me.
the my IMEI is from other phone LG L5 to be precise and I'm pretty sure it's a Legit Z2 as well, not some chinese made knock off. I also checked my other phone that I got from new (S4, and HD2) they all got the right model.

What I want to know is, is it possible to change the IMEI number? ASFAIK you can't change xperia IMEI number because it's stored somewhere in the partition. and you can't change it because it is security signed and if you change it, would make your device completely useless or hardbricked, unlike softbricked device that you can easily fix.

imei.info






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire