User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Error installing 4.4.4 topic

Error installing 4.4.4 topic






I have a SM-N900V that is about 13 months old. I used Towelroot to root it when I could not edit files on my SD card. It also had Safestrap Recovery. I am still running the stock 4.4.2 and wanted to upgrade to 4.4.4. I used the Safestrap app to remove the Safestrap Recovery and used Super SU to remove the Root. I know that I am unrooted and when I boot into Recovery, Safestrap is gone. I still have the words Custom and the Unlocked Lock picture on my Splashscreen.

If I go to Settings/About Phone and click on Software Update, I can Download it. When I click on Install, it boots into Recovery and starts to Install but stops about 1/3 of the way with the green Android and the word "Error", then it Reboots.

How do I successfully install 4.4.4?

I have successfully Rooted and installed Custom Roms on a Droid Eris, HTC Thunderbolt, and Galaxy S3 using CWM Recovery. Because there were issues putting CWM on the Note 3, I just Rooted it and did not add any Custom Roms.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire