User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Nexus 5 - Phone Will Not Turn On & No Response When Charging topic

[Q] Nexus 5 - Phone Will Not Turn On & No Response When Charging topic






I need your help guys!

I charged my Nexus overnight and in the morning wanted to put a new rom before going to work. I downloaded and flashed [ROM][Kernel][5.0.2][LRX22G] Lollipop Dream [Linaro][Build 10][20150106] ROM via TWRP and installed GAPPS.

I setup the phone with my google account and the phone began downloading previous app purchases. Last time I checked the phone on my way to work the phone was still downloading apps. However when I got to work (15 minutes later) I noticed the phone was powered off. I tried turning the phone on, or turning the phone to recovery but I got not response. Even when I plugged the phone in to the original charger I got no visual response that the phone was being charged.

What can I do to bring the phone back?
Appreciate your help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire