User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Encrypted 9505 won't boot topic

Encrypted 9505 won't boot topic






Good morning XDA fellows,

I am encountering a slight issue: I have encrypted my i9505 two days ago and I went blindly into installing the latest 5.0.2 CM 12 build. I have done a wipe and went into installing from zip which booted the CM setup but stopped at the Encryption Unsuccessful message. If I reboot, it starts the CM setup and stops at the same message.
If I try to mount the sdcard ( the phone's main memory ) it gives me an error and therefore I've put all the files on an external sd ( sdcard1 ).

What is the safest thing I should do in order to avoid a hard brick? Would you recommend me to flash a stock firmware with odin via download mode? Would the encrypted volume mess with odin ?

Yours sincerely,






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire