User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Nexus 6 not booting up after random shut down topic

[Q] Nexus 6 not booting up after random shut down topic






Good evening, everyone.

Few hours ago, my N6 randomly shut down and not booting up to the system. I tried to re-install the factory image for 5.0.1 but I got stuck at bootloader screen. I tried every options available from bootloader screen(Start, Recovery mode, Restart bootloader etc.) but it performed nothing but coming back to the bootloader screen. When I tried to use 'Nexus Root Toolkit' to install new system and whenever the process was trying to initiate the process, it is giving me same error message 'FAILED <remote failure>'

What can I do from here?

I appreciate your attention.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire