User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Dual QI Pad? topic

Dual QI Pad? topic






I've got a great pair of devices, my Nexus 6 with a Moto 360, and I'd like a better way to charge at the office. I'd prefer to buy a dual qi charging pad instead if two singles, but I have no experience with any qi chargers at all.

I'd spend extra dollars for better quality, but if knockoffs are just as good, I'd do a knockoff. Definite preference on color to be white, black, silver, or orange.

I did look through the forum for different with chargers, but didn't see anything of the dual variety.

Thanks for any input!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire