User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Xperia Z won't boot red led topic

Xperia Z won't boot red led topic






Hi! I have a Xperia Z on the rom by Rajeev and Hodor kernel with Drm keys mod, unlocked bootloader c6603. I had my phone with 1% batery, i arrive home and the phone was turned off, i holded the power button and red led blinks(this is normal when you have your phone fully discharged) i plugged into my computer fot 5 minutes nothing happened only red led stayed on. I unplug the phone the red led still there, after 5 minutes red led dissapeared. i plugged into the charger and noting happend only red led, i unplugged it and red led is still on. What can i do? adb fastboot not working and volume up +power the same. What is the problem, i'm a little bit scared. Sorry for my english. Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire