User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Understanding APNs topic

Understanding APNs topic






I am having problems intermittently with MMS and would like to better understand how APNs work. I have a Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720) on Sprint. I am currently running CM12, but seem to have the intermittent problem on just about anything I run (SACS, cm11, etc). From CM12, if I go into hangouts|settings|SMS|Access point names, I see what is in attachment 1. Why are all those duplicates listed? In CM11, I will see no APNs listed. If I go into voice dialer and Open A-P-Ns, I see the list in attachment 2. Sometimes Boost will be selected and at other times nothing will be selected. I have selected Sprint LTE internet, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It will go back to Boost or nothing (this changes without rebooting). Attachment 3 is the BOOST APN. With MMSC set to http:// mm.myboostmobile.com, I would not expect this to work at all, but it does. MMS does not appear to work or not based on APN that is selected or not. I can get MMS to work again by turning wifi off and selecting 3G. It will then download. I turn back to LTE and wifi on and MMS will work for awhile (sometimes a long while). I am not looking for a solution to my MMS problem (but wouldn't turn down a resolution), but would like to better understand how APNs work.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-12 15.24.43.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	139.2 KB<br/>ID:	3113252
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-13 15.01.09.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	133.2 KB<br/>ID:	3113253
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-13 15.01.31.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	92.9 KB<br/>ID:	3113254
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire