User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Turning G900I Shutter Sound Off topic

Turning G900I Shutter Sound Off topic






I bought my G900I from Optus when it first came out and for the longest time had trouble disabling the shutter sound. I have tried renaming system/media/ui files with .bak extension, even renaming the file all together but none of these seem to disable the shutter sound. I even tried muting system, running tasker scripts, EnforcedSteamSilencer etc. You can use another camera app like Camera FV-5 or Zoom FX but for some reason those apps seem to have zooming problems for close ups even in macro mode.
So if theres anyone out there having the same problem as I am, here is how to disable shutter sound once and for all on stock camera. (you do require root)

edit system/csc/customer.xml

around the halfway line you should see:
<Multimedia>
<Camera>
<ShutterSound>on</ShutterSound>
</Camera>
</Multimedia>

change that to off, save and restart.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire