User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: SUPCASE [Unicorn Beetle] Review topic

SUPCASE [Unicorn Beetle] Review topic






I bought this case thinking that I would be able to take off the case with ease, but that was not the case.
The case seems like it's almost too tight of a fit and I felt like I was going to break my phone trying to put it together. In fact, I would have scratched the hell out of the sides if it weren't for my skinomi skin. I probably won't be using this case much - if at all, but I will admit that it feels like it would protect my device. The screen protector is awful, as expected, but meh. Cost @ Amazon if you're interested. I'll probably return it if I find the energy to.

I honestly wouldn't recommend this case to anyone, but here are some pics :silly:








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150109_175434.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	250.9 KB<br/>ID:	3107154
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150109_174944.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	251.1 KB<br/>ID:	3107155
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire