User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: SERIOUS Battery Drain.. Please Help me out! topic

SERIOUS Battery Drain.. Please Help me out! topic






Okay. so i moved to stock today with my LG G3 D855

I boot up the phone.. install about 6 updates to Lollipop...

Next thing.. i look at my battery and i littrally watch it go down every 15-45 seconds....

So i go to my battery and its like 32% with like 15 minitues remaining...

So i decided to root the phone again and install a custom rom.. and a kernal to see if that would fix the issue.. (i.e i thought it was a bad stock rom)

i charged it to 100% and Calibrated the battery with a app on the store......

It stayed at 100% for 15 minitues... Then BOOM. it started all over again!...

I go into Settings > battery > battery useage

and the results show that 97% is only going to keep my phone alive for 2 HOURS AND 57 MINITUES..........
WTF!!!!!

LIKE HOLY COW.... what is wrong with my device... its really starting to bug me out...

the device is only about 3 months old... maybe 4.....

Could anyone help me out...

The only thing is my screen that i using battery useage... so yeah.......

Like...

ALSO.... battery Drains like hell when in sleep mode...

I have used CPU SPY

and it goes into deep sleep fine.. but some reason its eating battery!.... like its bugging me and i need it fixing asap...

IF ANYONE CAN FIX THIS THERE IS A FREE COOKIE ;) (COLLECTION ONLY) ;)


Thanks Guys in advance for all your help..

Please comment.. dont pm me as i dont ever notice my msgs!




Here is some images of my stats btw! i.imgur.com/dQ0mg6P.png i.imgur.com/NSFmKNS.png

I know there links.. im sorry i dont have 10posts! but this is the best way!

thanksyou



Thanks again everyone!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire