User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Security to phone, computers, email, entire network is compromised topic

Security to phone, computers, email, entire network is compromised topic






[SIZE="4"]My question or rather my pleed for answers does not just pertain to android os but I have relied on this site for many answers and have always found a solution just from searching around on here so I know there are very capable members on this site that can help. My problem began over 4 months ago when my home computers were compromised. I assumed it was just a simple virus but soon learned that someone had actually hacked into my home network for what I believe is or was an attempt to retrieve trade secrets. Shortly after i realized that data was being sent to someone through the fax system on my pc and data distribution software had been installed along with a large amount of .dll and legacy items, The admin rights were taken from me and the registry was completely modified which disabled me from having any permissions and kept me from doing anything on the pc. I went out and purchased a new router, got out an older pc, and I put a password of around 20 mixed numbers and letters. 5 minutes after I had set up the new router and pc I noticed through the network map that there was someone else on what I assumed was a secured network. The router was a netgear. First thing I done was change the default password and block any remote access in the network wizard. My next step was to pay the so-called experts (Geek Squad) to solve the security issue. I purchased their 1 month special that entitled me to 1 month of tech support and 3 free pc fixes. after purchasing a windows 7 restore disk I took 3 pc's to a local Geek Squad location to have them restore the Pc's and install what was suppose to be a hack proof software. They only fixed 1 pc, told me the software would keep the hacker out. 5 minutes after i logged into my network here comes all the windows updates (around 50) along with numerous programs. Needless to say I lost my admin rights within an hr. Here we are now, only using cell phones on my network and I am sure the hacker is retrieving my data off of my g vista d6301. My new email that I set up and have only used from the vista has been compromised and although no logins appear in the history but my vista, someone had enabled POP on Dec 28th. I have enabled the developer mode on my phone which allows me to view the process stats. It states that google play service runs 100% and Google Cloud Messaging runs 100%...I have never used any cloud service on this phone. Another thing is that certain system apps that I have never activated are accumulating a decent amount of data. This phone is used only for wifi and has no service plan attached. bluetooth, email, qrtunnel, near field communication all turn on from time to time. Google play also shows something called clearcutlogger running but was unable to find any info on that. I also installed a mic block that has a "spying app catcher" that logs when a app uses your phones mic while the phone is in sleep or idle mode. when the app is on block mic then there are no problems but when I unblock the mic I get countless log entries that an app with net access has gained access to my mic. Its always the same few apps that show up as a potential culprit so I cant pinpoint exactly what app is using the mic. not sure if any of this has anything to do with someone messing around with my phone, just trying to think of some of the things that could help. There is no doubt that this phone along with a pile of now useless computers have indeed been compromised. What I really need help with is how to get this bastard out of my life and secure my network before the new semester begans b/c there is no way I can have my daughter use her new pc on the network knowing its just going to end up like the rest of computers in my new pc graveyard. I know there are quite a few other sites I could have reached out to but there is something about the comradery on this site that has always drawn me to it. 1 more thing fellas, how bout that one touch root for the LG G Vista D6301's? that sure would come in handy right now lol. My apologies for the long read. Any details you need to know to try and help me figure things out, I would gladly assist as long as my knowledge permits.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire