User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: REQUEST: ANYBODY who's gonna be updating to Lollipop PLEASE READ topic

REQUEST: ANYBODY who's gonna be updating to Lollipop PLEASE READ topic






Fellow XDA members.. Long story short, I'm on a VZW M7 4.4.3 ,S-OFF, Unlocked Bootloader, rooted stock Rom.
My kid managed to completely destroyed my PC, and I have no other way to access adb/fastboot. OF COURSE, this just HAD to happen BEFORE we update to Lolli-Sense, and I've figured I can go back to stock/ OTA ready with full odex Rom, stock recovery, and flashify.
BUT, if I do that, then I'm screwed on getting root once updated, cuz I'll have no PC.

***MY QUESTION IS: Would any of my fellow VZW M7 brethren be willing to make a full TWRP Nandroid Backup of VZW M7 Lollipop/Sense 6 WITH TWRP and SuperSU + TWRP for me to download n restore when it comes???

I'm desperate, if there was a temp root method that would work with Lollisense, I would be able to just use that to temp root and then use flashify to get TWRP back, but I doubt there will be.

It would be SO UNBELIEVABLY GREATLY APPRECIATED, I know we haven't even gotten it yet, but I figured I'd post this now so more ppl could see it. I always see RUU'S and fastboot flashable firmwares, Roms, etc. but again, my WHOLE PROBLEM is that I'm gonna have NO access to adb or fastboot.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire