User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Real Racing 3 save data topic

Real Racing 3 save data topic






I am facing a problem on my moto g xt1033 where I need to do a complete factory reset of my phone before I can flash the lollipop update. I have Fifa15 an Real Racing 3 installed on my phone. I have backed up apk files for both. However, in android/obb folder I only have the Fifa15 folder and Real Racing 3 folder is inside Android/data. I am unable to find the obb folder for real racing 3. Can someone plz tell me how do I search the obb folder n transfer it to my pc as I don't wanna loose my 8 months of gameplay.
Thanka

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire