User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Yellow Screen from hotspot mod, Help? topic

[Q] Yellow Screen from hotspot mod, Help? topic






*deep breath*

I was following Qbking77's hotspot guide and now I'm stuck on the yellow screen like it seems a lot of people have been. Some of the comments there pointed me here but I don't understand the fixes or they were trying to do something else.

I just want my phone back, I don't care about data.

I'm hoping someone here will have mercy and the skills to help me.

Before I started this process I watched the videos closely and I used clockworkmod to backup to my SD card. I know he recommends goomanager but it's nowhere to be found on the play store. A backup is a backup I thought :/
When I push VOL up+ power+ home it will load and I've tried loading the backup I made - I get an MD5 mismatch error. Resetting to factory default made no difference either - and I hope I didn't fudge any chance of recovery by trying that option.

My phone is a sprint galaxy S4 SPH-L720, kitkat 4.4.2

If someone would take a few minutes and help me get my lifeline back I'd really appreciate it.


I guess I also don't understand why he said that renaming the services files was a way to undo the mod if it failed because I can't even boot my phone to access them. <<WHY?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire