User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Wi fi and Bluetooh Enable gt-i9295 topic

[Q] Wi fi and Bluetooh Enable gt-i9295 topic






helloooo*, how are you? hope fine, my name is eduard, and it is my first time on this forum maybe my English is not the best (for I speak Spanish and I had to resort to google translator, I hope I can understand) I tell my problem, makes time gave me a free s4 active gt i9294 factory, was well until one day I decided, root, and flasharle one rom (super wiz cyan) made him their full wipe before putting everything marched well durantes a month but one day wifi and bluetooth not work more, stay in dark green and not light. restart the phone but without getting changes, flash with odin other firmware kk (I9295VJUCNG1_I9295ZTOCNG1_ZTO, I9295XXUCNK4_I9295NEECNL1_NEE and I9295XXUCNE5_I9295PHNCNE1_I9295XXUCNE5_HOME that currently use compatibility with custom rom, super wiz cyan) of SamMobile but with changes that lasted for hours and again returned wifi and bluetooth to decompose Eh I read in many forums looking for a definitive solution, eh tested

1. Root your phone*
2. Download Root Explorer.apk, put it on your phone via USB, install it*
3. navigate to either / data / misc / wifi or / system / etc / wifi*
4. rename or delete wpa_supplicant.conf*
5. reboot but
nothing works.

Also try putting it in airplane mode or turn it off and restart it again reboot but rarely works, watch a video on youtube , where there is a solution (since this problem it is very common in the samsung) where it is solved by flash ( WiFi FIX Script.rar ), the problem is that this solution is for the s4 gt i9500 / 9505, can anyone adapt this solution for gt i9295? or if anyone knows any other solution please






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire