User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Urgent! My samsung galaxy S3 stuck on twrp recoverry.please read topic

[Q] Urgent! My samsung galaxy S3 stuck on twrp recoverry.please read topic






im stuck in team win recovery project and cant find a way out on my s3.i tried to reboot system but it says .No OS INSTALLED!ARE YOU SURE YOU WISH TO REBOOT?THEN IT SAYS YOUR DEVICE DOESS NOT APPEAR TO BE ROOTED.INSTALL SUPERSU NOW?SO IT SAYS TWO OPTIONS DO NOT INSTALL OR SWIPE TO INTALL.I SWIPE TO INSTALL.IT SUPPOSELY INSTALLS IT AND NOW IM BACK WHERE I STARTED I TRIED EVERYTHING TO LOAD MY PHONE AGAIN BUT ALL IT DOES IS TAKES ME THE TWRP MENU!!!!!WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused????????






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire