User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Unassigned / Other contacts topic

[Q] Unassigned / Other contacts topic






I get the feeling I'm beating a dead horse, but I'll try it anyway, 'cause it's driving me crazy:

S4 mini, stock 4.4.2
I have 3 google accounts set up, FB (sync disabled) and Shazzam (if it should matter).

Problem: I can't get "Other contacts" (aka Unassigned) to not show in the contact list. I've tried the following:

- Delete contacts from "Other contacts" in Google Contacts and disabling contact creation from email: Not really an option. I do use email like crazy for work and gmail's address autocomplete on all those unknown addresses is a blessing. Gmail seems to lose this magic skill if I mess with the "Other contacts".

- Uncheck "All other contacts" from "Contacts to display": doesn't seem to do anything; I still have the "Other contacts" listed under the "Unassigned" group. It's the same whether I disable "All other contacts" on any and all accounts.

- Remove sync group "All other contacts" : seems to stop showing/syncing all contacts for that account (the contacts I do want to sync are in "My contacts"; when I remove sync group "All other contacts" the contacts in "My contacts" disappear too, although "My contact" is checked for display and still listed in "Groups" but now has 0 contacts.

I've crawled around all topics on this matter, but it doesn't look like anyone was able to figure it out. This is something of a last try, it's so annoying for me that I think I'll return the damn phone just for this. It makes it UNUSABLE. This and any Android if there isn't an app or tweak out there to fix it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire