User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Trouble using Adblock Plus with Xprivacy/Orbot/Orwall topic

[Q] Trouble using Adblock Plus with Xprivacy/Orbot/Orwall topic






Hi all, first post since I lost my last account login. On to business:

First off, I'm running an HTC One XL which doesn't seem to be an option in the user CP, whatever.
HTC One XL, rooted.
TWRP 2.7.1.0
4.4.4 Paranoid Android 4.6 Beta 1
Minimal GAPPS, just the framwork and play store.
Xposed Framework running Xprivacy
Orwall forcing all traffic through Orbot
Full disk encryption.

The problem is that I want to install Adblock Plus and have all traffic, WiFi and mobile be filtered for ads. I just can't seem to get it working.

I install Adblock, even allow it SU, I've tried turning on 'Local Traffic' in Orwall, forcing it through Tor, keeping it fenced and allowing it to bypass Tor. I've added a proxy address of 'localhost' on port '2020' of both the WiFi connection and my APN. Nothing, Orbot connects as usual but no traffic is getting through, I think Adblock's local server is being blocked somewhere but I don't know where.
I'm sure it worked briefly after I first installed it but then my phone randomly rebooted and I've not got it working since.

I'm very happy with my build up to this point with security and anonymity being very strong in the setup. Adblock would really put the cherry on top.
Help?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire