User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Nylon Strap on my LG G watch R topic

Nylon Strap on my LG G watch R topic






Loving my nylon strap!!! bought a few of them in different colors but this one is my favorite. Only thing is that it blocks the heart rate sensor in the back but I rarely use it anyway. What do you guys think?? If you want pictures of my other nylon straps on the watch lemme know :)








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMAG3802.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	258.5 KB<br/>ID:	3115729
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMAG3803.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	256.0 KB<br/>ID:	3115730
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMAG3804.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	262.9 KB<br/>ID:	3115731
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire