User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Stuck in TWRP topic

[Q] Stuck in TWRP topic






I just tried to upgrade from Alliance build 26 to build 30. I also loaded TWRP and used that to load update to build 30 since trying to load build 30 with CWM kept resulting in an abort with error 7. Now I am stuck at either simply booting into TWRP or to Droid logo to use Odin. I have have no useable file to recover to since all my backup files are CWM and I find out now they are useless in TWRP. Can I bypass TWRP and get back into CWM or am I screwed and need to start all over with Adam's thread to use Odin and stock files?Will I lose my saved CWM files entirely now on the phone itself? I need help please!:confused:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire