User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Regarding SoftBrick of Moto X XT1052 topic

[Q] Regarding SoftBrick of Moto X XT1052 topic






Sorry If this is a newbie question.
SO here is my Story.
I Was trying to flash the Epsilon Project ROM for my Moto X 1052. So I first created a Nandroid Backup of My Kitkat 4.4.4 Stock ROM.
But When I was wiping my data Cache and dalvik i accidentally cleared all my internal storage. The Stock ROM was completely wiped and my cell was stuck at Bootloader Unlocked warning message.
Suddenly i got an idea and I flashed The Epsilon ROM using OTG Cable. The device booted succesfully. But if I want to go to the stock rom back then should i restore my Nandroid or I should follow the RSDLite method.

Does flashing the custom ROM using the OTG have any effect on the Bootloader because I heard that Downgrading the bootloader from 4.4.4 to 4.4.2 bricks the phone. Is my bootloader is still on 4.4.4?

Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire