User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] [q] sm-g900f / sm-g900w8 help please! topic

[Q] [q] sm-g900f / sm-g900w8 help please! topic






Hi there, I hope I am doing this correctly, if not, please tell me how to do it correctly and I will fix it.

I got an S5 on kijiji, I know it was legit. The guy got it from Wind. He flashed the **** out of it and now the fingerprint and other stuff doesn't work. I want to put it back to absolute Wind stock just for peace of mind and to use all features.
When I checked the model number in the settings it said it was SM-G900F, which makes no sense seeing as he got it from Wind. I downloaded the stock G900F ROM but when I was about to use Odin, the phone said in Download mode that it was G900W8. *panicking intensifies*
I e-mailed him and he said he FLASHED THE KERNAL to SM-G900F from SM-G900W8 because there is more development for the european F model.

The whole problem with this is that I want to go back to absolute stock and get the OTA updates. I am fairly squeamish when it comes to this sort of things. How do I flash the kernal back to G900W8. Or should I not even bother? What are my options? Please help. I am squeamish but I'm not stupid. I can follow instructions. I am downloading the stock G900W8 ROM now so that I'll have both and be ready.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire