User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Please Help with LG-G2 LG-VS980 topic

[Q] Please Help with LG-G2 LG-VS980 topic






Long story short .. I tried to install TWRP with Goomanager from the play store. It ask for model of the phone and gave a list to chose from. In the list I chose LG-G2x. ( I thought the x meant that choice would work for any LG-G2 ) then it said it needed to change /dev/block/******* ( I don't remember all of it). I said ok and it did it's thing , when it was done it said I needed to reboot the phone so I did. That was the last time the phone booted ( or I should say the first time it didn't). The phone now will not boot to any mode, no download mode , no recovery mode. No logo on boot but the backlight does turn on. If I plug it into a windows PC I get many pop-ups asking to format drives ( I did not format them) and one readable drive with a folder called image. If I plug it into a Linux PC, Linux see's 36 partitions and tries to mount them and fails on all but 8 or so. windows see's the phone in device manager as qhsusb_bulk so I tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142 with no luck. I can flash the phone in Linux but nothing in the thread helped ( or harmed I think ) , So I do think it can be repaired if I knew just what partitions to flash with what. Any help you can point me to would be great ... thank you






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire