User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] OTA 4.4.4 & ToweleRoot topic

[Q] OTA 4.4.4 & ToweleRoot topic






Greetings I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Verizon flavor and I used the most popular Towelroot which was simple, amazing, and just works however an OTA 4.4.4 has reared its ugly head and I know it would probably fail but I was wondering how to delete the update and what is the directory? I used DisableService and unchecked the google services for the OTA update so it does not continue to bug me however I know the update is still there and I would like to maybe rename it to .bak or delete it from the system folder so just in case Verizon tries to install it on its own accord. So question is where is the directory and what file should I delete or rename :)

Thank You in advanced






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire