User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Nexus 10 stuck in boot after attempting root topic

[Q] Nexus 10 stuck in boot after attempting root topic






Hi.

So, a quick overview. My laptop suddenly stopped recognizing my Nexus 10 while in the midst of transferring some files over. I decided to finally root. I used the cf-autoroot tool for Nexus 10 Lollipop. The last step of the rooting involves an automatic reboot. Now my Nexus 10 is stuck in the boot.

Details:

theunlockr (DOT) com/2014/11/22/how-to-root-the-nexus-10-on-android-5-0/
That is the guide I used, including the linked cf-autoroot. Sorry for the formatting, I don't have enough posts to post links.

My Nexus 10 is stuck on the step where it shows the four circles moving around. Not sure if that's important.

The cf-autoroot appeared to work successfully except for a piece in the middle that reads:

Same problem. The procedure seemed to go well, except maybe the mounting failed? It says:

Mounting...
- System
- Cache
--- Fail

I tried using the tool several times on two computers, and did my best to update drivers directly from Google (it appears the drivers are all up to date).

My Nexus 10 was on Lollipop. As far as I know, it was up to date, so I think that means it was on 5.0.1

Help?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire