User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] My Huawei Ascend p7 constantly pops up "Location service error" message. topic

[Q] My Huawei Ascend p7 constantly pops up "Location service error" message. topic






My Huawei Ascent p7 pups up "Location service error" message every kinda 10 minutes. Apparently the weather app can not determine the current location, although all the location services are allowed to access my location. I have reload it already to the manufacturer's default settings. It seemed to be fixed for a while, but today here we get at the same point back. I have still the same problem. What should I do to remove this problem. I guess my telefon can not determine the current location even if GPS is on. Any idea is appreciated. Thanks all advanced.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire