User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Minimal update.zip to run command topic

[Q] Minimal update.zip to run command topic






Hi!

I'm not sure I'm on the correct forum, but hope somebody can help me anyway, or at least direct me to the right one.
I've recently discovered that android has an "apply update from ADB" recovery mode, which enables me to use the command "adb sideload <file.zip>" to update the system. I've read that the direction META-INF/com/google/android/ contains a file named updater-script which is run during the update.
Now to my problem and question. I've locked myself out of my Galaxy S5 by swiping over the fingerprint sensor too often while it was wet. Now it requests my alternate password, which I unfortunately don't have anymore :rolleyes:. I know I could get back into my phone through the ADM (Android Device Manager). Unfortunately an open data connection/wifi needs to be enabled in order to do that, which is not the case (both were turned off while I was happily swiping to get in). So now I wonder if I could use this updater-script to turn wifi back on (with something like run_program("svc", "wifi", "enable"); )? And if so, which other (minimal) files does my update.zip package have to contain, in order for this to work?
Side note: any adb command to acheive the same purpose (like 'adb shell ...') yields "error: closed".
Any suggestions greatly appreciated, as I have some sensitive data on my phone, which I would like to retrieve (and no, not all is on backups), before I attempt "wipe data/factory reset". :D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire