User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] AllWinner A33 Tablet - Help? topic

[Q] AllWinner A33 Tablet - Help? topic






Hoping someone might be able to help me out of a situation I have with this tablet. I have a AllWinner A33 Tablet running on Android 4.4.2 and what I have done is it the android dev options I changed the runtime from Dalvik to ART, which like normal it said it has to reboot, which it did. And now it gets stuck on the loading screen (does not reboot just stays on loading screen) and goes no further :/ I can find no information on a hard reset at all which is getting me a bit concerned.

I was hoping someone might be able to suggest or point me in the right direction of something I can try to fix this?

Many thanks to anyone that can respond :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire