User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Looking For ROM with good camera topic

[Q] Looking For ROM with good camera topic






I'm looking for some ROM with camera that's better than this stock.

Before I root my phone and install maybe eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.0.0 I need to know if camera (Auto) on this rom is better or some other ROM?
I'm on stock 4.4.4 (10.5.1.A.0.283) With my XPERIA Z (C6603). Pictures on stock camera are awful taken at slightly reduced light. I know pics can be a bit better on manual mode with custom settings but I want to capture my kids without manual settings every time. I'm considering this eXistenZ ROM + Torch boost http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...ng-z1-t2886705

If nothing, is there some news if sony will fix this problem because I see somewhere that other phones like Samsung have (Sony cam hardware) but pics on samsung are immeasurably better than on xperia Z.

Any opinions or recommendation? Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire