User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] [Library] Streaming rtsp live video from pc to Android Device, where to start? topic

[Q] [Library] Streaming rtsp live video from pc to Android Device, where to start? topic






Hello. I have been searching around for a week and a half and I have yet find what I'm looking for. This is my first post on xdadevelopers, so if I have posted in the wrong section, then I apologize and the moderators are welcome to move the thread the appropriate section.

I need to find a way of streaming live video from a computer's webcam (or other camera device) to an Android device. I need it to expose the image data of each frame before it is encoded, so I can change the pixels (replace green with red for example). And I need this to be a rtsp.
The libraries that I have found thus far that do streaming are files on a webserver, I have found a few people setting up camera streaming between android phones, but this falls outside the scope of my project (because I'm unsure that I can take what they have used in set it up on a pc and get the frame data exposed) . I need the server to be programmed in c++, and the android device to done java (obviously). I was hoping I could just set up a video view to connect an ip address with rtsp (If I have read the documentation correctly you can use set path with and ip address instead of the a file directory). I was hoping I could find a library that would help accomplish this, so I wont have to program rtsp myself on the server, as my project is just a proof of concept.

Would anyone here know of any libraries that I can use to do this?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire