User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Lg G2 Brick Security Error Bootloop No recovery, No download, PC don't recognize topic

[Q] Lg G2 Brick Security Error Bootloop No recovery, No download, PC don't recognize topic






Hello everyone !

I have big troubles with my Lg g2 d802.

Yesterday i want to intall crdroid 5.0 on my Lg g2 on Official 4.4.2, so i've:
  • Root my phone

  • Install CWM Manager

  • Set CWM Recovery

  • Reboot in recovery

  • Use ADB Mode

  • Use ADB on my PC to send crDroid zip by sideload


During sideload, after full download, there was an error assert failed. So installation failed, and i've decided to reboot my phone.
Problem is here, my phone boot, display LG Logo and after 5 seconds, Lg Logo with "security error" message, then stop alone and reboot again, and again.

I have tried following procedures :
  • Power off completely my phone and then Volume down+PWR to enter in recovery : FAIL

  • Volume Up and then put USB cable to enter download mode : FAIL

  • Connect with USB on Ubuntu to try to reset .img files : FAIL (Phone invisible on my pc, even not recognize)


So i cannot go to Recovery Mode, Download Mode and my phone isn't recognize on PC.
I don't have any other ideas and i am here to asking help :).

Thxs for reading, and i pray for a miracle !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire