User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Is the SM-G900V is compatible with Sprint? topic

[Q] Is the SM-G900V is compatible with Sprint? topic






Hey all!
I'm probably asking a completely noob question, but ... has anyone had success getting a Verizon Galaxy S5 to work on the Sprint network with full functionality? If so, could you either link me to the thread or help me out a bit? I have been looking for quite some time and can only find varying results when moving the S5 to T-Mobile network. I'm still wondering if changing the APN settings will fix data connectivity issues or not due to Verizon and Sprint running on different bands.

Thanks in advance! :good:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire