User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] How to root my AT&T note 3 N900A 4.4.4? topic

[Q] How to root my AT&T note 3 N900A 4.4.4? topic






Hi
I searched forum and got really confused how to root 4.4.4 all the instruction I find is kind all about 4.4.2

i search on galaxynote3root.com/galaxy-note-3-root/how-to-root-galaxy-note-3/
the direction point AT&T N900A to 4.4.2 link not 4.4.4. so i am totally lost, i tried download towelroot it says device not supported. so i am completely lost, I rooted my S1 and S3 before no problem but when I just got my note 3 and updated to 4.4.4 I am completely lost

Please help me

Thank you!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire