User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] How to increase the 5 minute UHD video recording limit? topic

[Q] How to increase the 5 minute UHD video recording limit? topic






Greetings, I am new to these forums.

I recently tried to use the UHD recording with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, and I noticed that the maximum time I can record a video is 5 minutes.

Since I do a lot of Youtubing, and when we play matches, they are generally 10-20 minutes long depending on the rules(About 15 minutes for Advanced Warfare, 10 for Injustice/MK), I don't want to have a limit other than the capacity of the card.

Do I need to root my phone in order to get rid of the limit or increase it, or is this currently not possible?

On my Samsung Galaxy Camera 2, I could do 1080p videos for 20 minutes, which is acceptable.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire