User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Help with bootloop topic

[Q] Help with bootloop topic






Hi folks,
I'm having some issues with my Nexus 7 as it's stuck in a boot loop on KitKat. It's still under warranty and it's unrooted. I'm at the point of sending it back but I just wanted to check if there were any suggestions coming from helpful folks around here. It's only a couple of months old but it's a refurbished device that I got on the cheap.

A factory reset with only the default Google apps on it still initiates the boot loop. However when I manage to restart it in safe mode it seems to be stable. I've read some account of battery connections being the cause but if this was the case then I would think that it would still restart in safe mode.

So if there anything else I can try or should I just go ahead and return it?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire