User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Help My Samsung Galaxy s3 is stuck on the TWRP menu!!urgent my primary phone!!! topic

[Q] Help My Samsung Galaxy s3 is stuck on the TWRP menu!!urgent my primary phone!!! topic






after installing the wrong download i turned off my phone.I holded the volume up,HomeButton,amd Power button which took to me the the twrp menu.it was my first time trying to flash but now im stuck on the twrp menu i rebooted my system but cant because theirs theirs no OS and i ts not rooted.Dont know how to start my phone normally now because whatever i do it goes back to the twrp.Please respond ASAP ThankYou!!with any help please?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire