User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Help me plz :( pantech element troubles how can i root the tablet? topic

[Q] Help me plz :( pantech element troubles how can i root the tablet? topic






I have a pantech element and my computer always throws error 37 no matter what i do when i try to install a driver for it. it will not connect to pc suite which is the first thing i tried. i restarted everything mulitple times and usb debug has been on. i run honeycomb 3.2.1 and im just trying to root the tablet. i wouldnt mind being able to upgrade to the os though. i use the att 4glte pantech element and a lenovo y510p. please help me root it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire